Rendezvous with the past.... (Bees saal baad)

 
Walking down the old road,
Those trees, those pebbles,
Reminds me of something bygone,
Lost in the winds, forever.

The mind goes for a ride,
Into the wilderness of memories,
Leaving desires incomplete,
Astray, but never forgotten.

Humming the aged melody,
Down from memory lane,
Never the way it was,
But memorable all along.

I’d live up to my promises,
Serve others till the end,
But, walking down the old road,
Reminds me of something bygone,
Lost in the winds, forever.
                                                -Skv

Comments

  1. Cant tell there is poet that lies in between those Sassy personality !Liked the Poem though :)


    Cheers
    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Style remains the same over the years :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Malus domestica...

Time and Tide – Sorry, I’m late

An open book