The 5 craziest things that I’ve done!

Starting with,

1> Spending 42 out of 48 hours on the Southern Railways (Bangalore-Mangalore-Goa-Bangalore) to celebrate a friend’s birthday on the train (did I mention 37 hours in a general compartment?).
2> Bungee off a 180 feet crane with no safety measures at the bottom (it seemed funny till I read about a death in the same event a week later).
3> Wrote (and passed) 9 university exams in 8 consecutive days (and 15 in a month).
4> Travel from Noida to New Delhi Railway Station in 15 mins (luckily, I didn’t drive!).
5> Ride 800 kms in 2 days. Bangalore-Wayanad-Bangalore.

     I should be able to follow this up with the craziest things that happened to me list. Not today.

     “Ambiguity of language is philosophy's main source of problems. That is why it is of the utmost importance to examine attentively the very words we use.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An open book

Malus domestica...

Romancing the language