The Story begins

     For a long time now, the concept of a story has been engulfing me. If it would increase reader interest, like the unfinished 7 PM soaps that run for a couple of years, I’d be more than happy to oblige. As of now, central protagonist is a reader – a young, smart intellectual. Let’s assume she’s a lady (they increase viewer interest, they always do – hard to imagine Jack surviving the Titanic debacle and doing a flashback!).  My blog’s open to comments, criticism, chocolates, gifts and flowers. So wait with bated breath (please please) while I hope to get it started over this weekend. This would be the apt time with three long weekends coming up, and not much work to do during the week. I’ve decided to name the story – Back to the Roots.

Disclaimer: The story is in a way related to the book inset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An open book

Malus domestica...

Romancing the language