2-0-1-1


     Run! The world's coming to an end. But, hold on a sec! Where would I go?

"Maine suna hai ke marne ke pehle saari zindagi ka flashback aankhon ke saamne aata hain," - Musafir (Hindi Movie)

Jan 2011: Remember the time Stone Cold used to walk in. All that glass shattering. Something similar happened when Chottu made his entrance in shtyle. He wasn't expected till March, so a New Year gift for my brother and sil.
Chottu knows best!


Feb 2011: I was home for Para (an annual ritual at the temple) after missing out for 4 years. Surprisingly, it was the first time that the 4 of us (mom, dad, bro & me) were part of it.
The Invitation

March 2011: My new bike, Apache RTR 160 on the same day that India beat Pakistan. Double Dhamaka! (For the highlighted word -No, not Dhaka - Dhamaka!)
Red Riding Hood
 April 2011: In the midst of summer, I played Cupid. Or rather, my cupid-ity promoted this event. Not to forget, the one trip to quench our thirst - Destination Pondi.
A for Apple, B for Beer
May 2011: A change of jobs. My stars re-aligned themselves to restructure my future. The following illustration implies everything about my job, at least most of it.
Super Zoozoo





June 2011: As the spirits soar high, the wings spread out - my ligament tears. I can't walk, and need to hop, skip and limp my way through the pain. When people wish "break a leg", it's meant literally.
Tore a ligament
July 2011: Ringed. I meant, Engaged by exchanging rings. Yay! Engaged for life.

August 2011: A wonderful trip to Rappa (www.therappa.co.in) with good old friends.

September 2011: Zoozoo Times. Quite a highlight, i'd say!



October 2011: Yipee! It's my birthday. Shucks, I turned 27. And I thought it was 22 last year. :( Someone had to remind me that age is only a number, and the credit goes to James Hetfield. I realised, "Nothing Else Matters."
November 2011: The biggest event of the year. The biggest event of my life. I got hitched a.k.a married. Marriage, Reception & Honeymoon covered the whole month, in fact covered the leaves for the last quarter as well. And it dawned on me, as the celebrations increase, the wallet gets deflated.

December 2011: My pretty wifey celebrated her birthday, infact we celebrated it in style. A midnight surprise party, a treasure hunt for the gift and finally a candle-lit dinner. :) The first of many to come.

     Let me credit Facebook for its timeline before they get the lawyers out to sue me. Filing a patent seems the trend-setter this year, apart from candle-light marches. As another year ends, (quite a remarkable one - India winning the WC and me getting married are the highlights) the my expectations and resolutions for the next year settles in. Damn the Maya calendar, the world has handled itself for the last 5000 years and it quite capable of another 5000. I'm in no mood to die at least for the next 80 years. Have a safe & prosperous New Year.

P.S: Don't drink and drive.

P.P.S: Don't let that stop you from drinking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Malus domestica...

Time and Tide – Sorry, I’m late

An open book