Paradise of Love

 

 Amidst vast deserts lies an oasis,
Among the deepest oceans there exists Islands,
In the depth of my heart lies your soul.
An image, a gesture, the complete you.
In the fortress of my domain,
Your shadow develops silently,
As a boulder rolls over a meagre pebble,
That clings on to the edge of a cliff.
Our love becomes eternal and divine,
When our souls solely combine.
Do not deceive, do not betray,
For I am an incomplete being;
Without the fulfilment of your love.
These plaintive verses will never equal,
The harmony of love in me for you.
Always disclose the truths,
The unbiased, impartial and formidable truths.
My benevolence that prevails over you,
Is like a memorabilia presented to the sky,
A twinkling star that wholly resembles you,
An unfinished destiny, an undecided fate.
                                                                          - Skv

P.S: This was the first poem that I wrote, and so holds a special place in my heart. I wrote it in the Physics Lab (I can imagine Newton turning in his grave)!

Comments

  1. This is a very beautiful poem, so deep and full of emotions. Feel like going through it over and over again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Malus domestica...

An open book

Romancing the language