Never Say Enough


"A milestone is not the important thing. What happens afterwards, matters." - Skv

    Sachin Tendulkar's quest for 100 tons might end over the next couple of weeks. It is a serious achievement, but where does he go from there? 50,000 international runs? 500 tests? or does he decide to call it a day? This isn't another post about cricketing records. Cricinfo has enough of them.
     This is about an amateur's attempt at shouting out aloud. I had termed the blog "Travelling Times" to write about the places I had visited. But soon enough, it turned to the way our lives changed over the years. For the record, this isn't my 51st blog post. I did have a previous blog with a few posts in them. But let's wipe the slate clean and assume that this is my only, official blog. Over the last couple of years, I've hit half-a-century of posts. No mean achievement. It means a lot to me though :). Blogging has been a major stress-reliever and an avenue to give vent to my frustrations.
     So what next? Do I work on the average posts in a months or better quality posts? Or both. Quality is something that I keep at priority but jotting down more posts is cumbersome. For a fact, the last post of mine was drafted while stuck in Bangalore traffic. Phew!
     Anyways, without any guarantees I surge forward. I'll keep writing, and my 18 followers will keep promoting ;) (how's that for a marketing gig?).

Ciao.
Skv. 

Comments

  1. KEEP On - Each Emotion may have different interpretation of life situation,Please try to post more with different view points of life..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeas.. We will keep promotin.. Nice one bro...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Malus domestica...

An open book

Romancing the language